The So Cal Group gives back! Volunteers teamed up with the NCJW in support of the annual Tools for School/Back 2 School Community Day. The event provided children living on or below the poverty level with the supplies they needed to feel excited, motivated, and proud to start the new school year.
Posted in National Council of Jewish Women, The So Cal Group Gives Back
- Tagged Back 2 School, Charity, Community Involvement, GIve Back, Giving Back, JFS, Los Angeles, NCJW, Philanthropy, Service, The So Cal Group, The So Cal Group Gives Back, The So Cal Group Inc, Volunteer, Volunteer Work
The So Cal Group supported Red Nose Day again! The team had a great time participating in the fun-raiser to benefit children’s charities. The Red Nose Day Campaign raises awareness and money to help kids who need support at home and around the world. Red Nose Day is on a mission to lift kids out of poverty and has raised over $1 billion globally in the last 25 years. To learn more, check out http://rednoseday.org/
Posted in Red Nose Day, The So Cal Group Gives Back
- Tagged Community Involvement, Fun, Funny Faces, Giving Back, Los Angeles, Philanthropy, Red Nose, Red Nose Day, Red Noses, The So Cal Group, The So Cal Group Gives Back, The So Cal Group Inc, The So Cal Group Inc Gives Back, The Southern California Group, Torrance
The So Cal Group participated in a night of charity cosmic bowling this week. The proceeds are being added to a fund to help sponsor a mission trip with Operation Smile next summer. Check out The So Cal Group’s Operation Smile page.
Posted in Operation Smile, The So Cal Group Gives Back
- Tagged Bowling, California, Charity, Children, Community Involvement, Cosmic Bowling, Operation Smile, Orange, Orange County, The So Cal Group, The So Cal Group Inc, The So Cal Group Inc Gives Back
The So Cal Group gave back by participating in a walk for the American Cancer Society. Many Orange County residents attended the event to help raise funds for this important cause.
Posted in American Cancer Society, The So Cal Group Gives Back
- Tagged American Cancer Society, Charity, Community Involvement, Giving Back, Making Strides Against Cancer, The So Cal Group, The So Cal Group Gives Back, The So Cal Group Inc, The Southern California Group, The Southern California Group Gives Back
The So Cal Group gave back over the weekend by volunteering again for The Boys and Girls Club’s 7th Annual Champion of Youth Gala. The event included a silent auction and dinner. Kareem Abdul Jabbar and Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers also attended the event and were recognized for their contributions to The Boys and Girls Club. Watch the video on YouTube.
Posted in The Boys and Girls Club, The So Cal Group Gives Back
- Tagged Community Involvement, Entry Level, Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Karrem Abdul Jabbar, Marketing, Orange, Orange County, Philanthropy, Sales, Silent Auction, The Boys and Girls Club, The So Cal Group, The So Cal Group Gives Back, The So Cal Group Inc, The Southern California Group
The So Cal Group had a successful event this weekend at their Cinco de So Cal fundraiser and beach party for Children’s Hospital of Orange County- CHOC. The So Cal Group and other participants was able to help raise over $2,000 to help children at CHOC. Participants enjoyed football and bocce ball games on the beach; raffled off Angel’s tickets and an iPad; and had a BBQ. Thank you to all who attended and donated. Click here to see the video on YouTube.
Read online articles: The So Cal Group Gives Back to CHOC.
The So Cal Group had a great time with Orange County residents over the weekend participating in the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. The So Cal Group was able to help raise over $300 for the cause, exceeding the $100 minimum they were asked to make. Thanks to our team members who spearheaded the fundraising and to all who participated.